Saturday, June 19, 2010

Are you talking like a pirate today?

Arrrrrr, avast me harties it be the day to talk like a pirate. If ye be having trouble then watch this:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=fqMu6e5Dgtg



What ye be doing to celebrate this special day?



Are you talking like a pirate today?suzuki



Aarlroit yer filthy poirots!!! Where be ye!!



Oi be Captain Claude.. AAarrrrrr!! So yer be wishin ta bee a poirot abard mi ship ai? Wull yer gunna hav ter arsk yersulf a few kweschins.. AAAARrrrrrr!!!.... Can yer handle yer grog, errr, wot about manning the crows nest fur furty noits und furty deys whith a mere scrap uf 1 week old grub left in the blistorin son after being dipped in the moity sea ta add som taste! Can yer handel a kis frum the gonners darter? Yer best be warned... Any bokkaneer wontin ta cummit mutiny will meet with ropes end and be fed to the fishes before darn.. YOHOHO.. A poirots loif Fer ME!!!!!!



Are you talking like a pirate today?virus



I was wondering what the hell everybody was dressed up like pirates for. lol
No Freakin' Way!!!
aye matey! i be talking like a pirate, gar!!
nope
Sounds like fun, but I don't think my boss would go for it if I answered our phones: Arrrrg, ye old salty dogs! What be it that you want? Shove off now, you filthy landlubber!
of course not..
No I talk like a dalek.
ooo arghhhh
Walk the plank, pieces of eight, talk like a pirate i think not.
Yarrrgghhh me Harties....I be talkin' like a scoudrel of the high seas all day.....yaarrgghhh!!!!!
arr ye talkin ta thee?
i be firing a broadside at trolls,lost couple of contacts to them i have.also trying to find the rum,swabbing the deck and setting sail for merriment.great pirates day to the crew and all the rest,tis a grand life have a good one matey.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I`m going to cut my left hand off and get myself a hook !



AYE AYE CAPTAIN
i forget this day every year lol



mainly cos of the horrible memories of being forced to do it every year at school
aye lassie i'll be looking like a pirate too
Yes, I spoke it about two hours ago when somebody else asked the question ! ! !
Yaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Me hearty.



http://www.arrrrrr.com/
O arr me lass.
Arrr matey! Fer today only!
arrrr... wheres the rum?
i be drinking rum by the barrel full matey.
Not today no, but occasionally i'll have a pirate day, i find it cheers me up somewhat. Arrr ( oops that one just slipped out!)
Ha haaarrr me harties!
No because I am so bad at it
Rrrrr i don't feel too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment