Saturday, June 19, 2010

My computer has so many viruses or spywares and malware that wont let me do anything!!?

There is a background on my desktop that says my Privacy Is In Danger!! My antivirus and antispyware wont remove it or take it off the background of my pc.



Plus...



My computer is running so slow that wont open a lot of programs, and if it tries to open them it will take a real long time to open them!!



I have downloaded Avast, AVG, Superantispyware and so many others but they wont remove or delete the viruses (or whatever it is) at all!!



Is there a program I can download from internet or Ares to remove and delete or clear my computer at all. Please help me...



10 POINTS!!! TO THE BEST!!!



My computer has so many viruses or spywares and malware that wont let me do anything!!?antispam



that sounds more like adware/spyware to me. Goto www.download.com and download Lavasoft's Ad-aware and give that one a shot. Doesnt seem like a virus to me.



If that isnt it it could also be Windows messenger (a nice little program installed within your OS) to turn it off go into your control panel/administrative tools/services. Scroll down to Messenger and double click on it and disable it and stop the service.



My computer has so many viruses or spywares and malware that wont let me do anything!!?avast



easiest solution is to format the hard drive.
The FIRST thing to do is DISABLE System Restore.

No comments:

Post a Comment