Saturday, June 19, 2010

I HAVE A VIRUS and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! PLEASE HELP!!?

i have avast antivirus, but when i turned on the computer a pop up came up of some spyshredder telling me my computer is infected with spyware, plese help!!!!!!!!!!



I HAVE A VIRUS and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! PLEASE HELP!!?computer protection



Try avg. Go to free.grisoft.com and get the avg antivirus and the spyware cleaner as well. Run both. You might have to do it in safe mode.



I HAVE A VIRUS and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! PLEASE HELP!!?free antivirus download



use the following.. they are all free to download:



AVG Anti virus



AVG Anti Spyware



Adware



Spybot



a-squared



CCleaner
I have used Trend Micro's free online scanner. It takes awhle to scan, but it should remove your virus/spyware.
YOU DO NOT HAVE A VIRUS.



You have smitfraud:



SpyShredder, or Spy-Shredder, is the successor to the rogue anti-spyware program called SpySheriff . SpyShredder is installed on your computer without your permission through the use of Trojans and other malware.



How To Remove Spyshredder Or Spy-shredder (removal Instructions):



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...
download spybot babe :D



http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...
Take your mouse pointer to the top of the monitor screen %26 a cross sign (X) will apper just click it %26 I'll hope that your computer will be OK.
Run advast and download Adware SP from www.download.com and if it says that you have a virus then you do and delete it.
1. Download and run firefox to protect your from future spyware attacks and pop ups which are coming in through internet explorer (Trojan downloaders, win32 ) .Then update your windows through firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment