Saturday, June 19, 2010

I cant seem to go to the folder options so i can unihide my folders?

i think i have a virus i use avast anti virus but it doesnt show anything i had the same problem on my other computer but i had to format it i dont have the time to do tht HELP !!!



I cant seem to go to the folder options so i can unihide my folders?antivirus software



Try this. Start %26gt; Run - now type 'cmd' without the quotes.



Change directory to where a hidden folder exists such as



cd c:\xyxdirectory



Now unhide by typing attrib -h foldername



Good luck



wdw



I cant seem to go to the folder options so i can unihide my folders?computer virus



Restore Task Manager, Regedit and Folder Options Disabled by Virus



http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2007...

No comments:

Post a Comment