Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is there any way i can stop this security toolbar 7.1 getting into my pc?

i have removed it twice with smitfraudfix but how can i stop it from installing lock toolbar but it gets into the taskbar beside the clock can i lock that i have all the security programes avast,spydoctor,spybot,ccleaner,firewall... adwatch im not on any dodgy sites please help as this is putting me right of my pc



Is there any way i can stop this security toolbar 7.1 getting into my pc?computer security



try to use this removal instructions:



Is there any way i can stop this security toolbar 7.1 getting into my pc?free spyware remobal



You might try this remover made specifically for that product.



Also some manual removal instructions there.



http://www.adwarealert.com/glossary_deta...
I don't think you have gotten rid of it completely, because it is coming back.



You should use adaware and start a scan. Then use symantec antivirus. Run full system scans. This worked for me.
difficult this one...the security toolbar keeps coming back through your updates off microsoft and even though you think it,s gone it is one off those programs that just sit in the background..answer before about going into msconfig is good and you can try regedit or add/remove programs.I would turn off your automatic updates and get rid of your virus software and download AVGfree and scan pc using that if it is a trojan as mentioned before, confine it to vault..

No comments:

Post a Comment