Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What programs do I need to get rid of?

To protect my computer I have the following:



System Mechanic 7



AVG Free Edition



Ad Aware



Spybot Search and Destroy



Avast! Antivirus



Spysweeper



I think I may have a bit too much... which ones would you say I should get rid of? Which ones are the better ones?



I'm so confused!



What programs do I need to get rid of?ktm



let us categorize them



-avast antivirus (you will need one)



-avg free (is it antivirus or antispyware?, you do not need two anti virus softwares, so remove it if it is an antivirus, keep if it is antispyware)



-ad aware, spybot, are antispywares, they do not have realtime scanner, so you can use any number of programs that do not have a real time scanner.



-about spysweeper , if it has a realtime protection, you can keep it as it will be the only antispyware on your computer with real time protection.



-System Mechanic7 , (If you are using professional version of it then you do not need another antivirus, so either keep this one or avast, as far as I can see, you should keep Avast antivirus, as it is more advanced antivirus, if you are using its regular version without an antivirus then you can remove spysweeper. IF you decide to remove SM7 instead then To compensate the features of SM7 you can get ccleaner)



http://www.ccleaner.com/



What programs do I need to get rid of?nortan

No comments:

Post a Comment