Wednesday, November 4, 2009

IE7 & Firefox will not connect to broadband connection but AIM & Outlook will?

Sorry posted this b4 thought the prob got solved. My Firefox turns white and my IE7 has that dnserror thingy. Might had happen after i used my avast antivirus and deleted something. Is there anyway to get those files back to make the browsers work? please help!



IE7 %26 Firefox will not connect to broadband connection but AIM %26 Outlook will?computer



You probably have a conflict where a program is blocking your internet connection. Uninstall all your firewalls, including windows firewall. Reinstall them to restore all the files.



IE7 %26 Firefox will not connect to broadband connection but AIM %26 Outlook will?free spyware



I'm sorry to hear that you're having computer troubles and hope that I can help you fix the problems.



First off, I'd suggest that you try either uninstalling FireFox and then downloading it again. Once it's installed again, you should see if it works.



If that doesn't work, then maybe you should do a System Restore to a time when it last worked.



I'd like to with you luck and I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment