Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What can i do about my extremely slow computer?

ive installed avast and spybot search and destroy and i have deleted most of my programs its running only the programs necessary it has window xp on



What can i do about my extremely slow computer?internet security



I think there must have some regsitry errors in you PC to slow it down.Registry error is not a virus or spyware...



You need to try a registry cleaner to clean you PC.



Every time you install and uninstall software on your computer you create junk in the registry.You need to scan and clean your PC with registry cleaner.It is a powerful and useful tool to elinimate to the clutter and junk that builds up in your PC's registry from installing and removing programs, creating and deleting files and surfing online.Without regular system tune鈥搖ps, it's very likely your computer will slow,crash, full of error messages,leaving you with a costly computer鈥搈echanic bill and lost data.



There are some comparison and review of registry cleaners



http://www.registry-cleaners.info



You can download and scan your PC for free.



What can i do about my extremely slow computer?network security



run defrag



run disk cleanup



install more Memory
Ok do this.... go to my documents... then delete all of the things you dont need, make sure you don't delete things that are important. then delete your cookies... you do this by going to your start menu, on the right side you will see something on the bottom or near the bottom that says Run..... click on it then type in cookies. you will get a long or short list depending on if you deleted these before. Delete everything in that list. Make sure you typed in cookies... that exact work ok... then delete all of those.... then go to my coputer, right click on Local Drive C... then click open. You will see a folder labled temp... open it, look inside of it, delete everything in there unless you see something important. That should make it go a little faster. I am 13, my dad has his own computer bussiness, i saw him do something like this before, he deleted a lot of stuff and I did it to my own computer and it worked faster after wards, you must trust me, it that stuff doesn't work, sorry to say your computer is shot. You can to dump the whole thing and reinstall your operating system (Windows XP). I don;t know how to do that though, I am not the smartest person in the world but I know quite a few things. Ok well thankx and I hope i helped....PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment