Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Re my question Webroot Spy Sweeper.?

I use Avast anti virus and its a stand alone Webroot no anti virus in it.



Re my question Webroot Spy Sweeper.?microsoft



SpySweeper is great, but SuperAntiSpyware is better. I've used both before, now I only use SuperAntiSpyware. It's free and has no adwares.



Re my question Webroot Spy Sweeper.?norton ghost



well theres nothing up with avast continue to use it
Well my suggestion would be to download Spyware Doctor 5.1 Starter edition which is free and/or AVG antispyware which is totally free and are ranked one and two in detection. Most likely Phat_Ton is infected with loads of spyware and doesn't know it. SuperAntispyware is a great program for the very worst of the worst spyware and malware, but as far as general detection of low to medium risk malware and spyware it sucks. Just download one or both of these and you'll be fine:



http://www.download.com/Spyware-Doctor-S...



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/download-fre...



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment