Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why is my laptop so slow?

its been running slow since i installed zone alarm, avast virus protection i also am running spy sweeper . whats the problem



Why is my laptop so slow?free spyware remover



You don't have enough memory to run them all at once. I would get ride of some alarm. I know it's good but I wouldn't bother



Why is my laptop so slow?ktm



Yes mate, i shall tell you why. First of all try to minimize the number of processes (or programs) your computer is running on startup, run disk defrag and disk cleanup and disk check to see problems and clear your hard drive, the less programs u use the more faster your pc will be
Probably not enough RAM to handle all the programs. Some programs are just memory hogs.
Personally I would get rid of Zone Alarm and Avast, and replace them with Computer Associates E-Z Armor Internet Security Suite. Spy Sweeper is a pretty good anti-spyware program, but you might consider adding a few more good ones: Ad-Aware, Spybot, and Spyware Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment