Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I've gone through many free Anti Virus programs and i want to know which one is the best to sti

Currently im using AntiVir PE Classic. Its working pretty great. It has deleted about 200 trojans in my 1 hr use.



- I've used Windows Live OneCare and i read comments about how its a waste.



-I've used Windows defender and it was kind of a waste.



-Theres 2 other programs I'd like to tryout which is http://www.activevirusshield.com/antivir... and the avast! anti virus.



Anyone know which one i should be using?



I've gone through many free Anti Virus programs and i want to know which one is the best to stick with?internet



avg free~ its the best



I've gone through many free Anti Virus programs and i want to know which one is the best to stick with?network



What you should be asking is how can I stop getting infected!



See http://www.dslreports.com/forum/cleanup



and read up.



The bottom line is NO one program can stop all virii/trojans/spam. The best way is a limited account and knowledge of what causes infections. Check the link and become informed.
avast! and AVG are two very good free anti-virus programs. Just stick with 1 though, it will offer you good enough protection.
Avast
This changes even as I type



This is known as a situation in flux



The best solution is to use several and keep on searching for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment