Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How do I get my yahoo mail alert that comes up on the bottem of my screen back?

I dl avast the other day and every since I havent had my yahoo mail alerts that are supposed to show up on the bottom of my screen. How do I get them back? Plllzzz make the answer simple.



How do I get my yahoo mail alert that comes up on the bottem of my screen back?free spyware



I'd be interested in knowing a SIMPLE answer, myself.



I recently haven't gotten the alerts, either.



Could it be Yahoo?



I have looked through their HELP SCREENs, and they have no suggestions otherwise.



It SHOULD BE WORKING.



I'll e-mail them if we get enough on here with the same problem.



How do I get my yahoo mail alert that comes up on the bottem of my screen back?live update



I am having the same problem...............is there a problem with Yahoo's software. There is a check in the little box to notify me if I have mail.



Anyone have any suggestions?
I have been having the same problem for the past few days. I thought it was something I did, but I guess it isn't. has anyone reported it to yahoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment